For customers having issues with the app after launching.
Customers who can launch the app can contact us from the inquiry form in the app by doing the following. When you make an inquiry from within the app, we can identify your account information and respond better to your questions.
How to Make an In-App Inquiry:
- Launch ‘Hello Sweet Days’
- Go to your room
- Tap the three-line ‘Menu icon’ in the lower right menu
- Open ‘Settings’
- Tap “Customer Support”
- Then tap “Contact Us”
* If you do not make inquiries from within the app, we may not be able to properly investigate. We appreciate your cooperation!
Customers who cannot start the app:
First, try the steps below to see if there are any improvements.
Rebooting the main unit
- IOS-You can restart the device by pressing and holding the sleep/wake button on the upper right of the iOS device.
- Android-You can restart the device by pressing and holding the power button on the Android device.
*Please check with the device provider for details.
Review your communication environment
It may be difficult to launch the app depending on your connection. Check the connection status of your device and try turning the connection on and off. If the communication speed is regulated by the mobile phone company, you may not be able to use Hello Sweet Days normally. Please try other connection methods such as Wi-Fi.
Please update the OS of your device to the latest version.
* Please check with your device provider for the method.
If the above methods do not help, try “reinstalling” the app.
Delete (uninstall) “Hello Sweet Days” on your device, and then install “Hello Sweet Days” from the “App Store / Google Play” again.
* Please link your account through Game Center before uninstalling.
Customers who still have problems
We apologize for the inconvenience! Please tap the “Inquiry” button below and contact us by email.
- Support is open from 10:00 to 18:00 on weekdays. We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, and the year-end and New Year holidays.
- If your smartphone is set to filter domains, please set it so that you can receive emails from "@sweetdaysgl.zendesk.com"
- The setting procedure differs depending on the mobile phone company you subscribe to. For more information, please contact your mobile operator.